Hollywood– Â In honor of all the terrors, chills, and frights that have coursed through our spines, Universal Studios presents the 2014 Eyegore Awards to the creators and visionaries of the horror genre.
The night was headlined by some of the most notable names in horror, from special effects make-up designers to filmmakers to musicians.
The Eyegore Awards were hosted by Mckenzie Westmore of Syfy’s make-up competition “Face Off.’
And the recipients of the 2014 Eyegore Awards were:
- Greg Nicotero– Special Effects Make-Up Supervisor for The Walking Dead.Â Also, known for his work on Scream, Spykids, Hulk, Kill Bill, The Amityville Horror, Oz the Great and Powerful and many more
- Robert Rodriguez– Filmmaker of From Dusk Till Dawn,Founder and Chairman of El Rey Network. His award was presented by his long time friend, Danny Trejo
- John Landis– Filmmaker of American Werewolf in London.Â His award was presented by Rick Baker.
- Slash– Musician, Composer most known as guitarist for Guns n’ Roses. Â He also performed the title song of the first motion picture he co-produced, “Nothing Left to Fear,” along side Myles Kennedy of Alter-bridge.
Other stars in attendance included:
- Chris Hardwick of The Talking Dead
- Robert Kirkman, creator of The Walking Dead
- David Naughton of American Werewolf In London
- Brighton Sharbino of The Walking Dead
- Brandon Soo Hoo of From Dusk Till Dawn
- Angelica Maria of Mujeres Asesinas 2
- DJ Cotrona of From Dusk Till Dawn
- Eiza Gonzalez of From Dusk Till Dawn
- Vanessa Hudgens
- Lois Burwell of Face Off
- Madison Davenport of From Dusk Till Dawn
- Tara Reid of Sharknado
- Ve Neill of Face Off
- Wilmer Valderrama of From Dusk Till Dawn
- Zane Holtz of From Dusk Till Dawn and many more
LIST OF MAZES
- The Walking Dead: End of the Line
- AVP: Alien vs. Predator
- From Dusk Till Dawn
- Dracula Untold : Reign of Blood
- Face Off: In the Flesh
- An American Werewolf in London
- Clowns 3D- Music by SLASH
CHECK OUT OUR COVERAGE OF THE 2014 EYEGORE AWARDS