Nintendo showed the first trailer of their latest title, Yoshi’s Woolly World at E3 today in Los Angeles.
Set off with a friend through a wild, woolly world in this grand Yoshiâ„¢ adventure! A treasure trove of clever handicraft stages are ready for you to explore. Unravel their secrets and color your world with a spectrum of yarn balls to knit new paths and get every last collectible.
Knitting yarn, patchwork, and other handicraft materials combine into a whimsical and crafty backdrop for our knit Yoshi to explore. Instead of eggs, this time Yoshi tosses yarn balls that he can use to clear blocked paths, tangle-up enemies, or even knit together platforms and warp pipes. Yoshi can also tug at stray yarn to unravel walls and reveal hard-to-reach areas filled with hidden collectibles. Tackle challenges in local 2-Player co-op by partnering up with a friend. Gobble ’em up and spit ’em out to reach new heights or take out craftwork creepers like paratroopas, piranha plants and shy guys! It’s time to get crafty.
- Toss yarn balls to knit together background elements or tie-up enemies
- Unravel puzzles and walls to discover hidden areas and collectables
- Explore each crafty stage to discover new surprisesâ€”there’s no time limit
- Discover and explore new areas in 2-player cooperative multiplayer (additional accessories required for multiplayer mode; sold separately)
- Mellow Mode gives Yoshiâ„¢ wings so everyone can enjoy