Premier free-to-play mobile games developer cloudcade today is thrilled to launch Arena mode for their hit RPG shopkeep sim,Â Shop Heroes. The all-new mode brings online asynchronous battles to the game, tasking players to duke it out with each other, vying for the title of the baddest warrior-merchant in the land. The new PvP Arena update is available now.Â Shop HeroesÂ is available for freeÂ on theÂ Apple App Store,Â Google Play, Samsung Galaxy Store,Â Amazon,Â KongregateÂ andÂ Facebook.
One may think life as a RPG shopkeeper is a peaceful one, but thatâ€™s not always the case. Sometimes even the heartiest of shopkeepers need to get out from behind the counter and challenge all those that oppose them. After all, why should just their adventurer customers have all the fun? In the new update toÂ Shop HeroesÂ â€”Â the RPG where you take on the most thankless (but often most-awesome) job in the fantasy RPG universe â€”Â you can enlist your top five warriors to battle your rivals, arming them with character-specific skills, itemsÂ and weapons.
For an even more portable way to stay in touch with theÂ Shop HeroesÂ Trade House when not playing on a handheld device, cloudcade has now added support for the Apple Watch. Players can easily create, collect and manage trade offers with a simple swipe and tap of the Apple Watch screen, using the scroll wheel to browse available items for trade. Language support has also been extended to include Japanese, Simplified ChineseÂ and Korean.
- Crafting of over 650 epic items across more than 50 levels of content with the help of specialized workers
- Collaborating with friends to upgrade and unlock new buildings for more resources
- Providing gear for heroes and sending them on magic quests to earn epic loot including chests, new blueprints, rare items, and resources
- Buying and selling of crafted items to other players in a real-time, in-game market system
- Compete against other shopkeepers to earn rewards to further grow your city