HYPER by Sanho Corporation – makers of the world’s first and most crowdfunded USB-C hub for MacBook Pro – announces its latest HyperDrive USB-C Hub that connects directly to the new 2018 iPad Pro to add 6 new ports: 4K HDMI, 35mm Audio Jack, SD, Micro SD, USB-A 3.0 and USB-C Power Delivery.
The compact HyperDrive plug-in adapter features a unique (worldwide patent pending) removable and replaceable C-shape grip that holds the USB-C hub securely in place. Users can safely leave the HyperDrive connected to the iPad Pro to have access to all the ports they need, without worrying about dangling cabled dongles.
HyperDrive for iPad Pro will be available in December 2018 for $49 for customers who signup here. The usual MSRP is $99.
Some of the notable features:
- World’s first dedicated USB-C hub specifically designed for the new 2018 iPad Pro
- Connects directly to the iPad Pro single USB-C port to add 6 new ports (4K HDMI, 35mm audio jack, SD, micro SD, USB-A 3.0 and USB-C Power Delivery)
- iPad Pro matching Space Gray and Silver color Aluminum enclosure
- Removable and replaceable translucent C-shape grip made of soft polycarbonate and ABS material securely holds the USB-C hub in place without blemishing the iPad Pro surface
- From the makers of the world’s first and best selling dedicated USB-C hub for the MacBook Pro
- Works with both 11″ and 12.9″ iPad Pro with or without Apple Smart (Keyboard) Folio