BUENA PARK, CA â€“ This Labor Day weekend, Friday August 29 through Monday September 1, Knott’s Berry Farm will offer a sensational lineup of live entertainment, made-to-order BBQ in Calico Square and dozens of signature attractions the whole family can enjoy. Knottâ€™s Soak City will also join in on the weekend celebration with open-air BBQs, splash-tastic water slides and a cool lazy river in which to relax and enjoy.
The special Labor Day weekend-only entertainment serves up family fun for a variety of ages and interests, including a spectacular Labor Day Sunday fireworks show. On August 31st, the Parkâ€™s skyline will glow with a brilliant fireworks show that can be seen for miles. Open-air BBQ grills in Calico Square will offer sizzling delectable fare. Guests can also take a journey through the newly refurbished Calico Mine Ride, and stroll through the Parkâ€™s Old West Ghost TownÂ® or hang with the PEANUTS gang in a fresh Camp Snoopy, the land of high sierra fun!
Thereâ€™s live entertainment everywhere you turn.Â The line-up of canâ€™t miss shows includes:
- On Saturday, August 30, staring at 6:00pm, Go Country 105 and on-air personality Ginny Harman will host special live performances by Pickleback Shine, Southern Californiaâ€™s premiere modern country cover band,Â in Wagon Camp and welcomes theme park goers to strap on their dancinâ€™ boots and move to country musicâ€™s best tunes!
- Krazy Kirk & The Hillbillies!Â From the deep country hills of Anaheim, these boys will have toes tappinâ€™ hands clappinâ€™ and guts bustinâ€™ during the best darn musical comedy show ever performed in the famous Bird Cage Theater.
- Camp-goers will love Charlie Brownâ€™s Happy Campers performed in the newly renovated Camp Snoopy Theatre, which now features a brand new shade structure. Charlie Brown, Lucy, Linus, their friend JT, and the worldâ€™s most popular beagle, Snoopy, will take the stage in a show thatâ€™s sure to make an outdoorsman out of anybody!
- Calico Saloon Cancan Show, because whatâ€™s a Saloon without a show! Donâ€™t miss this revered show for some good oldâ€™ fashioned barroom fun.
- The Citizens of Ghost Town, Sheriff Jebediah Smith, saloon owner Beau Regard, the delightful Sweet Adeline, and others will again be roaming the streets of Ghost Town to make guests feel as if they have stepped back in time to the 1890s.
Knottâ€™s Labor Day weekend celebration is included with regular daytime admission. Theme Park hours are: Friday, August 29 10am â€“ 8pm; Saturday, September August 30 10am â€“ 11pm; Sunday, August 31 10am â€“ 11pm; Monday, September 1 10am â€“ 8pm. Starting August 29th, 2015 Season Passes offer a year of family fun and includes one free visit in 2014.Â And, for a limited time, purchase a Season Pass for as low as nine Easy Pay payments of $8.50!Â To purchase Season Passes or tickets or for more information about Knottâ€™s Berry Farm, visit knotts.com or download the Knottâ€™s mobile app for your smartphone today.