Los Angeles Dodger fans will have access to 10 games this upcoming season as KTLA announced a deal with Spectrum Networks Wednesday morning.
The games will be aired from April 2 through June 15. The first game available will take place at Dodger Stadium where the boys in blue will take on the San Francisco Giants. Each game will also include access to a 40-minute pregame show
Many fans are still upset as their beloved Dodgers are entering their sixth season with Spectrum Networks. Spectrum has had exclusive rights to all Dodger games.
The games set to air on KTLA:
- Tuesday, April 2, 7:10 p.m. vs. San Francisco Giants
- Friday, April 12, 7:10 p.m. vs. Milwaukee Brewers
- Thursday, April 18, 5:10 p.m. vs. Milwaukee Brewers
- Wednesday, April 24, 5:05 p.m. vs. Chicago Cubs
- Saturday, April 27, 6:10 p.m. vs. Pittsburgh Pirates
- Saturday, May 11, 6:10 p.m. vs. Washington Nationals
- Monday, May 27, 5:10 p.m. vs. New York Mets
- Thursday, May 30, 7:10 p.m. vs. New York Mets
- Saturday, June 1, 7:10 p.m. vs. Philadelphia Phillies
- Saturday, June 15, 6:10 p.m. vs. Chicago Cubs
Dodgers spring training is set to kick off Feb. 23 against the Chicago White Sox. Pitchers and catchers are expected at the Dodgers’ facility in Glendale, AZ. on Feb. 13.
Cody Bellinger and Justin Turner were spotted as equipment trucks arrived Wednesday morning.
The Dodgers have their sights set on making a third straight World Series appearance, hopeful to end their 31-year drought.