Nintendo will showcase its 2015 and select 2016 software lineup this year at E3 and will kick off the video game trade show with insider access events that extend to fans following the show from afar. Get theÂ play-by-play reference guide below which lets you track Nintendoâ€™s live E3 coverage, the thrilling return of the Nintendo World Championships and special game sampling events, so you wonâ€™t miss a minute of the fun!
Tuesday, June 16
- Nintendo Digital Event: Get Nintendo news about upcoming games and experiences straight from the source via the Nintendo Digital Event online video program. Tune in toÂ http://e3.nintendo.comÂ at 9 a.m. PT for the live coverage.
- Nintendo Treehouse: Live @ E3: Watch Nintendo Treehouse staff live from the E3 show floor as they deliver in-depth coverage of Nintendoâ€™s lineup, including live game play and appearances by Nintendo developers. This interactive show kicks off immediately following the Digital Event live stream atÂ http://e3.nintendo.comÂ and is scheduled to run daily throughout the show.
Â Wednesday, June 17
- Nintendo Access:Â Mario MakerÂ at Best Buy: Over 120 participating Best Buy locations in the United States and Canada will welcome fans with hands-on sampling for the upcomingÂ Mario Makergame for the Wii U console. Drop by 4-9 p.m. local time to play through levels in a variety ofÂ Super Mario Bros.Â styles. Everyone who demos the game will receive a button commemorating the 30thÂ anniversary ofÂ Super Mario Bros., while supplies last. My Best Buy members in the U.S. who pre-order two select Wii U or Nintendo 3DS games from the participating Best Buy stores will get a free limited-editionÂ Mario MakerÂ seven-button set upon paid balance and receipt of the games, while supplies last. Your coupon for the seven-button set will arrive in December by email. A second event will be held on Saturday, June 20. Find a location near you atÂ http://www.bestbuy.com/nintendoaccess. Check the same URL after June 17 to see which games qualify for the button offer. The Canadian button set offer and participating stores in Canada can be found atÂ http://BestBuy.ca/mariomakerE3Â orÂ http://Bestbuy.ca/mariomakerE3-fr.
- Nintendo Treehouse: Live @ E3: The second day of the Nintendo Treehouse: Live broadcast featuring more games and content not shown in our E3 booth is scheduled to begin at 9:55 a.m. PT. Watch live atÂ http://e3.nintendo.com.
Â Thursday, June 18
- Nintendo Treehouse: Live @ E3: The final day of the show kicks off at 9:55 a.m. PT. Staff from Nintendoâ€™s Treehouse will be joined by Nintendo game developers for last looks at theÂ E3 lineup. VisitÂ http://e3.nintendo.comÂ to watch live, and then relive Nintendoâ€™s E3 2015 show highlights.
Â Saturday, June 20
- Nintendo Access:Â Mario MakerÂ at Best Buy: The second hands-on event forÂ Mario MakerÂ runs at participating Best Buy locations noon-5 p.m. local time. Commemorative button offers apply, while supplies last. Find a location near you atÂ http://www.bestbuy.com/nintendoaccess. Fans can follow all of Nintendoâ€™s activities onÂ Facebook,Â Twitter,Â Google+,Â Instagram, Snapchat, Periscope andÂ Vine. For more information about Nintendo at E3 2015, visitÂ http://e3.nintendo.com.