The all new and improved 2022 Toyota Tundra debuted in Dallas. This event will be different from any other new car showcase because it will have an emphasis on the Hispanic community and drivers. During this showcase they will display some seemingly impossible towing tasks, such as towing the world’s largest vegetables ever grown.
While being such a powerful work truck the all new Tundra will also display its comfortable features and spacious room for any family. It will also be equipped with the state of the art navigation as well.
Part of the reason it debuted in Dallas was to not only give back to the community of where the truck was developed but also to show them that they care about the Hispanic community that is underappreciated. One of the vegetables it towed was a two thousand pound pumpkin at the Impossible Farmer’s Market.
This Tundra is suited with all the latest.
- Standard i-FORCE 3.5L twin-turbo V6 produces up to 389 horsepower, 479 lb.-ft.
- Available i-FORCE MAX powertrain produces up to 437 horsepower, 583 lb.-ft.
- Up to 12,000-pound maximum towing capacity
- Bold exterior styling complements spacious, well-equipped interior
- Available 14-inch touchscreen highlights all-new Audio Multimedia system
- 12.3-inch Instrumentation Panel display available
- Toyota Safety Sense 2.5 active safety standard on all grades
An all-new truck on an all-new chassis requires a fresh approach to suspension. The most noteworthy change to handling and performance is no doubt the new multi-link rear suspension, which ditches leaf springs in favor of coil springs.
This makes it strong enough to handle any workload while also feeling like you’re riding on a cloud.