Yesterday an update for the highly anticipated Stranger Things Drive-Into Experience were released for opening day of October 28.
First the experience has now been extended till Spring of 2021 which will more time for people to experience the event. You can read the additional details below:
The secret’s out! Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience officially opens at Skylight ROW DTLA on Wednesday, October 28. Thousands of cars will travel back in time, embarking on a joyride through 1985 Hawkins, Indiana, and beyond.
- This is not a drive in; it’s a first-of-its-kind drive-into live entertainment event that spans over 400,000 square feet.
- Fans will experience the entire 60 minute live action show from the safety of their car, driving from scene to scene as the story unfolds from all sides.
- Characters will perform exclusive new scenes inspired by Stranger Things 3 and created in partnership with series creators The Duffer Brothers.
- New music from Kyle Dixon & Michael Stein, the series’ composers, has been developed specifically for the experience.
- On the way to the experience, ticket holders can tune into Hawkins Radio via a digital channel to hear 80s classics, strange sonic intrusions, radio hijacks and bursts of information.
- Dressed in their 80s best, fans will pull into Starcourt Mall for a chance to cruise the (drive-thru) food court options before pulling into Lynx Labs where things really turn uʍop ǝpᴉsdn.
Ticket sales have been extended and are currently available for purchase at www.strangerthingsdriveinto.com