NEWS x MUSE in association with Toyota Latino had some questions answered from artist, Lenny Tavarez on the set of his Latin American Music Awards Toyota Prius commercial. The new commercial airs during the pre-show of the LAMAS in addition to Lenny Tavarez taking the stage to perform.
The Toyota Prius enters the 2023 model year as a completely transformed model. With a sleek new exterior design, a reimagined interior and an amped up hybrid powertrain, this new Prius is built for style, performance and efficiency. It is the hybrid reborn – without compromise. The all-new 2023 Prius brings sporty style with a coupe-inspired shape. Its sleek silhouette, low roofline, smooth body panels and widened rear are proportionally balanced by available 19-inch wheels and the interior features a clean, modern design combined with high tech displays and ambient lighting.
Toyota Prius comes well-equipped at a starting Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $27,450 for the Prius LE grade and Prius Prime SE grade starts at an MSRP of $32,350, excluding the Dealer Process and Handling fee. The Prius arrived at Toyota dealerships in early 2023 and the Prius Prime is expected this May. The 2023 Prius is available in LE, XLE and Limited grades, and the 2023 Prius Prime will be available in SE, XSE and XSE Premium grades.
As part of Toyota’s diverse approach to carbon neutrality, the Prius Prime is part of our portfolio approach to moving “beyond zero carbon emissions. With eleven hybrids, two plug-in hybrids, the new bZ4X battery electric vehicle and zero emission hydrogen fuel cell technology Mirai, Toyota is committed to finding highly efficient and zero emission solutions that fit customers lifestyles across the US. Through this wide range of products, Toyota’s goal is to provide all customers with exciting and affordable options to join our Beyond Zero mission to reduce carbon emissions as much as possible…as quickly as possible. As a symbol of that commitment, the 2023 Prius will be the first Toyota vehicle to wear a new “Beyond Zero” badge, a global effort to achieve carbon neutrality in our products, manufacturing, and beyond.
2023 Toyota Prius Key Features Include:
- Sporty new design with sleek silhouette, larger wheels and modern interior
- Most fuel-efficient Prius ever with up to 57 MPG combined manufacturer rating
- More powerful hybrid system delivers 60% more horsepower with up to 196hp
- Upgraded electronic On-Demand All-Wheel Drive available
- Toyota Audio Multimedia standard with available 12.3-inch touchscreen
- Toyota Safety Sense 3.0 System standard
2023 Toyota Prius Prime Key Features Include:
- Up to 44-Miles of manufacturer-estimated all electric range, 75% more than prior generation
- Fuel sipping manufacturer-estimated 52 combined MPG in hybrid mode
- Hybrid System with nearly 100-HP gain for improved 0-60 time
- New Traffic Jam Assist technology to aid drivers in stop-and-go traffic
- Toyota Audio Multimedia with 12.3-inch touchscreen and JBL Premium Audio available